The Recovery Program is a 12 month Program. 6 months of Recovery + 6 months of Career Development. Our highly structured program curriculum, teaching, individual, group counseling and vocational transition opportunities are firmly rooted in the Gospel. These programs offer opportunities for personal and spiritual enrichment and designed to help men to deal with the life-dominating issues that have led them into their current situation.
To apply for the Waterfront Rescue Mission Recovery Program, you must contact the Admissions Chaplain:
- By phone: 850-542-4499
- By email: email@example.com
Rescue & Recovery Services Overview
Men desiring to live free from addiction can interview for our program and begin their journeys toward recovery at Waterfront Rescue Mission Campuses in Pensacola or Mobile, Alabama. Contact the Mission by email or call 888-853-8655 to learn more.
Waterfront Rescue Mission helps men address life-dominating issues. Healing and restoration are the goals of this Christ-centered model that promotes self-sufficient, productive members of the community.
Michael graduated from Waterfront Rescue Mission in 1995, and has lived drug free ever since. Here, he tells his story.
Services Rendered & Annual Statistical Program Costs
- 219,000+ Meals Served
- 87,000+ Nights of Shelter Provided
- 5,500+ Biblical Counseling Hours Provided
- 5,500+ Articles of Clothing Given Away
- 54% Primary Recovery Program Graduation Rate – Approximately 150 men graduate with nearly half continuing through the Mission’s Career Development Program
- 13% of Program Clients are U.S. Veterans
- 5,000+ Individuals Receive Medical Care via the Mission’s partnership with Community Health Northwest Florida
- (located on campus); saving taxpayers $4-5 million each year
- Overnight Shelter, including meals, clothing, showers and laundry services costs Waterfront Rescue Mission $30 per day per individual served
- A full Recovery Program (12 months) that includes nightly shelter, daily provisions, counseling, addictions recovery, job-readiness and life-skills training and medical services costs the Mission $83 per day or $7,500 per individual
- The cost to the Mission for individuals to continue recovery through the Mission’s Career Development Program (CDP) leading to education, permanent employment and sustainable housing – which extends services for up to six addition months is $43 per day per individual
- ANNUAL Mission Operating Expense Snapshot: 80% Programs and Services, 15% Administrative Services, 5% Fundraising
- Annual Report
- Every dollar invested into Waterfront Rescue Mission Programs yield a return of $7 in services; saving taxpayers in Florida and Alabama $3.5 million on average
Read Bill’s story to see how our Recovery Program is transforming the lives of homeless people in Pensacola, Florida.
Click HERE to make an investment into our community by investing into the lives of others.